Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13714 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,177 (Php154,416) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)