Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,140 (Php153,705) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)