Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13340 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,196 (Php61,441) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (35 minutes ago)