Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01036 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,092 (CH$1,745,671) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)