Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01038 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,818 (CH$2,100,997) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)