Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01048 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,066 (CH$1,723,879) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)