Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,389 (Mex$ 10,644) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)