Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39427 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,623 (ARS $47,234) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (30 minutes ago)