Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.735 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,025 (4,048TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)