Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,966 (3,851TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)