Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,372 (2,312TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)