Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,429 (3,260TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)