Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (1,778,547 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)