Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,402 (€2,754) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)