Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,211 (€3,341) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)