Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,153 (€2,679) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)