Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,740 (€5,554) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)