Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,868 (R$ 6,987) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)