Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,415 (R$ 9,297) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)