Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,521 (ARS $45,457) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)