Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,021 ($3,060) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)