Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,012 ($2,510) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)