Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,523 (€3,100) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)