Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,724 (€2,299) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)