Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.895 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,111 (﷼ 1,347) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)