Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,836 (﷼ 9,717) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)