Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,618 ($4,173) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)