Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,058 (€3,162) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)