Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,053 (€3,102) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (37 minutes ago)