Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,961 (€4,072) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)