Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.626 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,172 (£8,715) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元48,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)