Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,399 (€2,506) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)