Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,650 (€3,050) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)