Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,010 (₨29,247) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)