Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.833 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元15,625 (3,233 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)