Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,750 (€2,364) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)