Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,763 (€3,442) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)