Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,100 (€2,354) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)