Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,715 (10,528 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)