Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,292 (R 42,425) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)