Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,245 (€3,433) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)