Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,351 (€2,006) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)