Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,836 (NZ$6,796) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)