Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,912 (NZ$6,421) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)