Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.836 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,046 (NZ$4,145) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)