Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11316 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,150 (руб 116,210) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (35 minutes ago)