Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,625 (€2,693) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)