Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.385 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元78,705 ($12,327) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元49,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)