Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元96,773 ($14,623) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元60,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)