Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,679 (﷼ 11,264) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)