Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,712 (﷼ 11,334) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)