Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26239 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,671 (ARS $48,293) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)