Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,286 prices entered by 582 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,520 (R$ 4,040) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)