Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,242 prices entered by 480 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,731 (R$ 3,820) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)