Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,634 prices entered by 555 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.997 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,738 (R$ 3,875) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)