Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43034 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,837 (ARS $8,916) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (32 minutes ago)