Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,884 (R$ 4,944) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)