Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,022 (R$ 9,504) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (24 minutes ago)