Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,256 (R$ 4,833) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)