Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,364 (9,739 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)