Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01950 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,563 (182,788 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)