Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,269 (162,664 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)