Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,136 (R 49,702) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)