Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49487 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,692 (R 78,187) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)