Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,550 (R 48,507) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)