Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.003 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 ($b2,491) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (42 minutes ago)