Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 ($b3,743) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)