Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,528 (R$ 9,418) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)