Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,012 (R$ 8,146) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)