Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,502 (€2,740) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)