Cost of living comparison between Reynosa, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33150 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,492 (Mex$ 10,534) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)