Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34264 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,218 (Mex$ 12,310) in Reynosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)