Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06293 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元84,051 (1,335,631 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元54,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)