Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05927 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元136,348 (2,300,311 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)