Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06104 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元68,965 (1,129,826 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元43,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)