Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06257 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元81,984 (1,310,350 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元52,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)