Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06228 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元128,861 (2,068,957 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)