Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06108 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元131,049 (2,145,423 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)