Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,226 (€3,678) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)