Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,685 (€2,646) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (36 minutes ago)