Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,273 (€5,235) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)