Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,548 (€4,870) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)