Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.797 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,801 (£6,911) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元40,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)