Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,198 (₨337,526) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)