Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,539 (₨206,776) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)