Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06471 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,429 (₨315,720) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)