Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,956元 (₨200,817) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)