Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06263 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,841 (₨205,036) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)