Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06592 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,605 (₨358,095) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)