Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,052 (€15,543) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)