Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元55,913 (€7,459) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)