Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,894 (€7,364) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)