Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,455 (€3,302) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)