Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (kr3,792) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)