Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元18,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元18,000 (kr17,145) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)