Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,300 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,300 (kr5,984) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)