Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (kr3,007) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)