Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,584 (CH$1,864,461) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)