Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01017 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,104 (CH$1,484,871) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)