Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,249 (CH$1,440,856) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)