Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,300 (2,055 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)