Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,979 (2,418 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)