Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,533 (5,005 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)