Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,303 (2,037 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (23 minutes ago)