Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,633 (12,275 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)