Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,525 (16,079 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)