Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,936 (12,666 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)