Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08679 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (Taka 36,007) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)